1 - The Promoter and Competition1.1
- The Promoter is 7 Star Raffles. 7 Star Raffles is a service provided by LDC Raffles Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number 12792565 and registered address: 17 Sandpiper Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 4TR.1.2
- Each 7 Star Raffles Competition will run for a given Promotional Period. The duration of the Promotional Period is given on the web page for each competition. The Promoter reserves the right to extend all competitions for up to 30 days following the initial Promotional Period.1.3
- To enter one of our Competitions, head to the web page for the Competition, answer the question, enter your ticket quantity, and then click Buy Now. You will be redirected to Stripe, our payment provider, which securely handles online payments for thousands of businesses worldwide. You will then be prompted to enter your credit/debit card details, which will allow you to complete the payment. After you make a payment, you will receipt a confirmation receipt via email in a few seconds, followed by another email containing your ticket number(s).1.4
- The method of entry described above in section 1.3 is the only way to enter one of our Competitions.1.5
- If you incorrectly answer the question to one of our Competitions, you will still be charged and NOT given a ticket number and therefore won't be included in the draw for that Competition.1.6
- The maximum number of tickets available for each Competition will be stated on its web page.1.7
- Competition entries cannot be returned and refunds cannot be granted in respect of purchased tickets.1.8
- By purchasing a ticket to one of our competitions, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2 - Eligibility2.1
- The competition is open to all residents in the UK and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over, except the following - directors/employees of the Promoter, or members of the immediate families or households of the directors/employees of the Promoter.2.2
- By entering one of our competitions, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
3 - Draws3.1
- The Draw for each of our competitions will take place the day after the Promotional Period for the competition ends.3.2
- If all tickets for a competition are sold before the Promotional Period ends, the draw will take place the day after the last available ticket was sold.3.3
- Each Draw will be streamed live on YouTube and Facebook.3.4
- When you buy a ticket to a competition, you will be emailed the links for the live streams of the Draw both one day and one hour before the Draw is set to take place.
4 - Prizes4.1
- The Prize available to be won will be detailed in each of the individual competitions.4.2
- The winner will be required to prove they are a resident of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland and may be required to provide identification prior to collection or delivery of the Prize.4.3
- The Prize may either be delivered to the winner’s address or the winner may collect the Prize in person.4.4
- If the Prize is a car, the Prize does not include insurance, the cost of fuelling the car, tax or any other expenses. If the Prize is a car, the Promoter will supply the car with a 3-month vehicle warranty from the date the Prize is provided and a MOT test valid for 12 months. The warranty will cover engine and gearbox only. Wear and tear items will not be covered under a warranty at any time. You will be responsible for ensuring the valid tax and insurance is obtained prior to driving the car. Any other costs incurred and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the winner of the Prize.4.5
- Prizes are not negotiable or transferable.4.6
- In the unlikely event that the Promoter is unable to proceed with a competition due to lack of entrants, a winner will be drawn at random and receive 75% of the net profits made from the ticket sales for that competition.4.7
- The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.4.8
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies, suppliers and distributors, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up or accepting the prize accepting or using a Prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
5 - Winners5.1
- When a Draw is run, a ticket number is generated at random, and the Winner will be announced on the live stream and notified via email within one day of the Draw.5.2
- The Winner will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Winner.5.3
- If a Winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award that Prize as a bonus in a different promotion. 5.4
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.5.5
- The Winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to organise delivery of their Prize. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.5.6
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.5.7
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of prize winner and, if applicable, their winning entry within one month after the Closing Date of the competition. In addition, all winners will be expected to take part in marketing activity including prize giving and charity donation. Each promotional session will include photography, video and on occasion localised press may be present.5.8
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, or object to taking part in marketing activity, please contact the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com
with “Competition Name Request” in the subject line. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.5.9
. Also see condition 5.7 and condition 5.8, regarding the announcement of winners.
6 - Copyright6.1
- All content on this web site is copyright 2020-present by LDC Raffles Limited. All rights reserved.
- 7 Star Raffles and the 7 Star Raffles logo are registered trademarks of LDC Raffles Limited in the EU and the United Kingdom.7.2
- All use of the mark(s) referenced above shall be subject to LDC Raffles Limited’s prior written consent. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, all goodwill created in the use of the marks referenced above shall vest solely with LDC Raffles Limited.7.3
- All other trademarks referenced on www.7starraffles.com are those of their respective owners.
7 Star Raffles is a service operated by LDC Raffles Limited. LDC Raffles Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number 12792565.
Registered office: 17 Sandpiper Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 4TR.